A special doctor

About a year and a half ago my Son referred me to his physician Dr. Demarco-Paitl. This was by far one of the best referrals I ever received! Deciding on a physician is an important one, especially if you are in your 70's. Dr. Demarco has a welcoming and contagious personality. She listens, really listens to you. Getting tests done? What doctor today calls you with the results? Not many, she does! She makes you feel like you've known her forever! She is thorough and concerned, and extremely knowledgeable about YOU. I love her! So glad I listened to my Son. Bernie Andersen

Does not return patient phone calls.

Dr, DeMarco was very thoughtful, listened to my problems and concerns. I found her very focused on me nad not getting out of room quick like I've experienced with other doctor's. Her staff was very nice and helpful.

Dr. Laura A Demarco-Paitl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, IL.