Dr. Laura I Donaghu Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Laura I Donaghu?

Excellent

Dr. Donaghu was very thorough very attentive and knowledgeable. Great bedside manner.

I adore Dr. Donaghu. I have been seeing her for 7 years. She is now my kids doctor too. She is gentle and great with them. Her nurse Caitlin is super sweet and remembers us every time. She cares and takes very good care of us. I highly recomend her to anyone, and we won't be seeing anyone else while she is around.

happy patient

Dr Donoghu as been my doc for about 8 years and I am very satisfied and highly recommend her.

Wonderful Doctor

I have seen Dr. Donaghu for over 10 years. She is a warm and caring doctor who takes time to listen. I recently recommended her as a primary care doctor for my mother-in-law, who now also raves about her. I highly recommend.