Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura E Dooley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Laura E Dooley has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Laura E Dooley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Laura E Dooley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I found Dr. Dooley to be self absorbed and not really interested in me or what I was telling her regarding my symptoms. I've been dealing with a health problem for a number years and was told that I shouldn't have any stress or anxiety because of where I live and refused to renew my medication. Ridiculous. I got the impression that herding me in and out as quickly as possible was her main concern. Her assistant operates under the same principal. Their joint concern should be for their patients, I don't they understand that part of being a medical provider.
She does not listen to her patients. She cannot remember what she ssays to her patients. I have seen her when I was in extreme pain and she did not do anything....Nothing. I hope she gets a dose of her own medicine soon. Called Karma! Physicians should not let her patients suffer. She needs to know what it is like to be a patient. She is very excitable and moody at times. Wrangell needs great doctors. Especially after the salard incident. Nobody wants to go see a doctorwho cannot help you. My question if she refuses to help her patients then why is she still here? AICS needs better doctors. Enough is enough.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Laura E Dooley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Physicians, 10301 Glacier Hwy, Juneau, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura E Dooley in this video.
Dr. Laura E Dooley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Juneau, AK.