Dr. Laura E Dooley Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Laura E Dooley?

Disappointed

I found Dr. Dooley to be self absorbed and not really interested in me or what I was telling her regarding my symptoms. I've been dealing with a health problem for a number years and was told that I shouldn't have any stress or anxiety because of where I live and refused to renew my medication. Ridiculous. I got the impression that herding me in and out as quickly as possible was her main concern. Her assistant operates under the same principal. Their joint concern should be for their patients, I don't they understand that part of being a medical provider.

So positive, great listener

Dr. Dooley was very attentive and so helpful. I'd highly recommend her to anyone. Entire staff was very friendly.

Does not read records or coordinate with other providers. She treats native patients with disregard. With holds medication as a means of punishment. Needs her license pulled.

Wrangell should not have physicians who refuse to help there patients!!!

She does not listen to her patients. She cannot remember what she ssays to her patients. I have seen her when I was in extreme pain and she did not do anything....Nothing. I hope she gets a dose of her own medicine soon. Called Karma! Physicians should not let her patients suffer. She needs to know what it is like to be a patient. She is very excitable and moody at times. Wrangell needs great doctors. Especially after the salard incident. Nobody wants to go see a doctorwho cannot help you. My question if she refuses to help her patients then why is she still here? AICS needs better doctors. Enough is enough.

Dr. Laura E Dooley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Juneau, AK.