- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura D Lipold MD
Dr. Laura D Lipold, MD is a doctor primarily located in Beachwood, OH, with other offices in Beachwood, OH and Beachwood, OH. Their specialties include Family Medicine.
Dr. Laura D Lipold has 3 locations
Dr. Laura D Lipold has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laura D Lipold has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Laura D Lipold Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Laura D Lipold
Laura D. Lipold, MD, is on Staff in the Department of Family Medicine at Cleveland Clinic, with a joint appointment in the Women's Heath Institute, and pending academic faculty appointments at Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Lipold is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Lipold was born and raised in Buffalo, N.Y., and graduated magna cum laude from Siena College with a BA in biology and minor in Spanish. Prior to medical school, she worked as a teacher's aide for children with developmental disabilities. After completing her medical degree at Albany Medical College, she completed residency training in family medicine at University Hospitals/Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, where she received recognition for completing an obstetrical tract and international health tract, and received the Resident Teacher Award and Top Resident in Colposcopy Award. Her undergraduate and graduate studies were complemented by volunteer service experiences in Bolivia and India. She also traveled to Kosovo for one month during her residency for an international health elective. Dr. Lipold completed a Women's Health Fellowship through Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland VA Medical Center in 2001 and joined the Cleveland Clinic Department of Family Medicine at the Beachwood Family Health Center in 2001. She enjoys providing broad-based primary care to a diverse patient population. Dr. Lipold has special interests in women's health and adolescent care, and is active in teaching medical students. She is married to Paul F. Lipold, PhD, and they have two children, Abigail and Luke.