Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Drubach
Dr. Laura Drubach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Drubach is affiliated with Winchester Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital and Children`s Hospital Boston. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Drubach has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Laura Drubach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.