Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Laura L Dziadzio has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Laura L Dziadzio has the following 16 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Sports Medicine
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergies
Showing 2 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura L Dziadzio - Posted on April 9th, 2014
Good visit, great office staff too. Very helpful. Liked that Dr. Dziadzio spent time with my daughter asking questions but also answered my questions.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Laura L Dziadzio accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC SPECIALTY CLINIC, 102 Highland Ave SE Ste 203, Roanoke, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura L Dziadzio, MD - Allergy and Immunology in Roanoke, VA, in this video.
Dr. Laura L Dziadzio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.