Dr. Laura E Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura E Morris?

Good Doctor that needs some time

Dr. Morris is quick to assume that you have a simple case of whatever and is not deep into difficult cases. She does seem to do lots of reading and follows up on issues that I present to her. I agree that the use of an antidepressant on the charts makes her assume that you are a nutcase. In fact my visits early in were billed to my insurance as mental Health Issues. It took weeks of appeals to my insurance company to explain why I went to a family doctor for mental problems ( I did not do that) . She is a nic eperson and I know that she cares. It maybe that she needs more experiences to be more helpful.

Not Recommended

She treated my like a nutcase because my record showed I was prescribed one antidepressant in my past for several weeks. I did not even opt for the anti depressant or even say I was depressed but for some reason this history of having taken it a while ago made her treat me like a current psychotic patient as she stated that with my "history" she was not comfortable adjusting my medications. Great if you like her telling you one thing and then writing another in her notes. She gave off this tone like she could not be more bothered to see me and really could care less about the patient. If you don't believe me, make an appointment.