Dr. Laura Ellis Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Laura Ellis?

Wonderful Care

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr. Ellis is one of the most compassionate physicians that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I would go to her for any type illness and would travel from anywhere. I recently learned that she was not feeling well and was experiencing her own health issues. When I visited Dr. Ellis in the spring I was very concerned about my symptoms and was a little frightened. She put my mind to rest when she ordered the proper tests to rule out any problems. Dr. Ellis was probably not feeling well herself based on what I have learned since my visit. You could not have suspected that she herself needed a little R & R. I am so glad that I know her and I wish her nothing but the best to such a fine and outstanding physician and woman.

Posted on July 13th, 2014