Dr. Laura Freilich Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Laura Freilich?

Excellent diagnoses

Posted on May 7th, 2017

She's the best.

new patient

Posted on August 4th, 2016

just first visit will have to rate later on

Lousy Doctor in a hurry

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I gave 1 star because there is no -0- or 1/2 star available as a choice. This doctor was not interested in listening to my patient complaints, she was 45 minutes late. I was on time. I have seen her for the past couple years. Most of the time I am stuck with a resident who is has an arrogant attitude and is generally incorrect. When I do see her, I have had complaints specific to a certain disease but my blood work had been borderline high with many symptoms but "within normal range" She has insisted there is nothing wrong with me, based upon the labwork results. My most recent labwork has shown that the disease I have had consistent symptoms of is indeed correct and I have been properly diagnosed by a new doctor. The new doctors opinion-- "If I have had these disease symptoms for at least 2 years and she knows the labwork is high but within range, then she should treat me, the patient by first listening and not be so focused on being right. She is not s good doctor."

Cold Fish

Posted on December 13th, 2015

I saw this Dr as a new patient and a diagnosis in hand. Neither of us liked her. She was short mannered, ignored any information my husband offered that I forgot to tell her. She whisked in the room, did a brief exam, asked a few questions and left. The nurse came back with our paperwork and other information to check out. She didn't tell us what the Dr thought of my diagnosis, what her plans for me were. Nothing. It's the one and only time we saw her. I was disappointed with the way I was treated. I have a better Dr with an interest in treating me. This Dr didn't care and that was clear by her cold fish manners. She just didn't want to bother. Very disappointing.

Lacks Patient Care Skills

Posted on October 14th, 2013

My experiences and observations as a nurse and a patient of Dr. Freilich. Dr. Freilich lacks sensitivity and compassion. She lacks communication and listening skills. She is judgmental and discriminates on the basis of unrelated diagnosis. Dr. Freilich excludes patients from participation in decisions regarding their care and dismisses their concerns even if the patient is a medical professional. My husband and I dismissed Dr. Freilich as our primary care physician.

Disappointed

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Was not very open minded, does not support supplements or wholistic medicine, not enough time to go thoroughly into health issues and now, very difficult to actually see her, just see interns. Seems very old school. I have several health issues, one of which is very painful and there seems to be no urgency in diagnosing or resolving. I feel like my health challenges are not important, like they are humoring me and it's just a machine for making money.

Posted on April 28th, 2017