3.3

Highly Dissatisfied

Caring and compassionate

She took the time to listen to my concerns. I did not feel rushed.

Takes time

I miss the doctor I had for years, her name was Dr. McKleese. She left Methodist Health System for a private practice (boy did they lose a talent in her).she was respectful, mindful of my needs, and worked really hard for me and my health. I feel that Dr. Frigyes has room for improvement, she needs to remember the patients she is scheduled to see, she needs to take time to get to know them, try to remember accounts from prior visits, etc. She seems a bit dis-interested, I have seen her now 3 x. I am going to give it a little bit more time, but I really need to see some improvement in her willingness to listen and help.

Doesn't spend much time with you. Eager to prescribe meds.

Dr Frigyes was very unfriendly, acted as though I was bothering her by being there. She did not discuss any concerns I had nor even look at the medical records and med list I had given her. She typed a little bit in the computer, gave me totally different prescriptions than I had been and that was it. There were no follow ups scheduled or phone calls from her regarding anything. My search is on for a great doctor who listens and cares about their patients in West Omaha.

I could have used google instead...better help that way

This doctor was very unfriendly. She dismissed every health concern that I had. I was very sick when I went to see her, and she proclaimed that I "looked healthy" but I felt terrible. Eventually, I had to return to a wonderful doctor (highly respected) who is very hard to get in to see, which required a long wait. I had 3 very serious diagnoses, any of which could have caused major problems. Dr Frigyes just did not care about me. I felt like I was bothering her. She spoke to me from the doorway and never even entered the actual room. When one is as sick as I was, that behavior was very discouraging to me and just made me feel worse.

Dr. Laura A Frigyes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elkhorn, NE.