The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura K Ganger
Dr. Laura K Ganger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ganger is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Ganger has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura K Ganger has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Diseases
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Excellent, excellent dermatologist and practice. Thorough, and great people.
I highly recommend Dr. Ganger and her team! I have been a patient of hers for several years now. When I first started treatments I was skeptical, thinking my melasma was beyond treatment. Little did I know that Dr. Ganger and her team would work miracles. They are a wonderful team - very professional, cohesive and confident and I go to them with all my family's skin issues. My skin has been restored to its pre-melasma condition and I now feel comfortable in public settings again. Her team is amazing- happy, organized and very efficient. I've recommended her to friends, neighbors and family members.
She has completely changed my lifelong acne problem. It took 2 visits to get cleared up and now I am completely acne free. I have been seeing various dermatologists since my early teens (I'm 35 now) and have always been struggling. She has also done a tremendous job on my acne scars which are almost unnoticeable now. I cant recommend her highly enough...I need more than 4 stars!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ganger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Laura K Ganger accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura K Ganger in this video.
Dr. Laura K Ganger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.