Dr. Laura Garlisi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Laura Garlisi?

Posted on August 10th, 2013

Best doctor in the veterans administration

EXCELLENT DOCTOR Joe D

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Garlisi (Painesville VA) has helped me with panic attacks due to height. I can never thank her enough for her help. I was unable to drive a vehicle or even stand where there was a panorama view. I could not walk or ride an escalator in an open area. I could not look up at tall trees or look over a mountain top to the valley below. I thank her for allowing me to due these things from the bottom of my heart. I was able to drive from Ohio to California without one attack. I am now confident that I can drive anywhere without fear. My Hat is Off to Dr. Laura Garlisi...

Posted on May 22nd, 2017