More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura M Gober
Dr. Laura M Gober, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Exton, PA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Gober is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Salem County, St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Abington Jefferson Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura M Gober has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Gober is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Laura M Gober accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura M Gober is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.