Have you seen Laura P Gogia?

Love, love, love Dr. Gogia!

Dr. Gogia is by far the most understanding and professional gyncologist I have seen in my 47 years. She is young but brings a wealth of experience and research to the area of women's health. She really listens to any and all medical concerns and provides reasonable solutions. Her research in OTC products for female health is invaluable. She has a pleasant way about her, is a mother, and puts herself in your place when dealing with a female medical problem. I will and have recommended Dr. Gogia to others. She is a rare find in a steady shrinking pool of female doctor's in this profession.

Not so professional

The one thing I didn't appreciate about Dr. Gogia was that she didn't take my problems seriously - I think this is because I am a young adult (19). I find this ageist and unfair. Whether I am a 35 year old married woman with three kids or a 19 year old young woman, both should be treated equally and with equal care. She seemed to dismiss my issues because of my age as well as talked down to me, which I also didn't appreciate. I was appalled and upset upon leaving her office (never good feelings upon leaving the gynecologist). I have not been back to her since.