- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura H Rogers has 2 locations
Dr. Laura H Rogers has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laura H Rogers has the following 11 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Laura H Rogers Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Laura H Rogers
Dr. Laura Rogers, MD is a board-certified allergy, asthma and immunology specialist. She's passionate about providing the highest-quality most patient-centered care possible to her patients. She sees both children and adults at her private practice in Chicago's Streeterville area. She places a premium on patient care and makes sure every patient feels respected, heard, understands their care, and gets their issues resolved. Dr. Rogers went to Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science for her doctorate of medicine before completing her residency in internal medicine and later her fellowship in Allergy, Asthma and Immunology at the University of Texas Southwestern. She is a member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. In her free time she enjoys working out, skiing and traveling whenever she gets the chance.