Dr. Laura Bishop Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Laura Bishop?

Ms. Disappointed

Posted on August 20th, 2016

She rushed through a brief visit and did not listen to my concerns.

Worst doctor ever!!!!!

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Terrible bedside manners. Took a personal cell phone call during my appt & took personal cell phone call when she called me to let me know I had ovarian cancer and was being referred to GYN oncologist. Most uncaring doctor I've ever encountered. I will NEVER go to see her again and I've been with this clinic for many years.

Won't be Back

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Dr. Bishop was fine at first, but then her bedside manner showed itself. She didn't introduce herself to my mother or husband, often talked super fast or down to me and then would rush out in 5 minutes or less. Their office ran tests that weren't needed and now because my insurance is refusing, I'm left with the bill. They say I had options, but never gave any options but the one that cost the most! The whole visit left a bad taste in my mouth and now I can't trust that she won't upbill me on testing later in my care. Some of the office staff was just as rude and while others tried to help, they ended up stuck in the middle. A billing person got irate and told me she couldn't help because she didn't know what went on in a visit, because "she wasn't in the visit with me." All together it was a bad experience.

Couldn't believe it!

Posted on February 17th, 2014

I will never return to Dr. Bishop. She was extremely rude, condescending, and unconcerned. Her bedside manner definitely leaves a lot to be desired. She refused to discuss any problems I described and seemed eager to move on to the next patient. She left me feeling like a number who wasn't worthy of her time. Seeing her was an extremely insulting experience.

GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I was quite nervous about seeing Dr. Bishop after reading some of these reviews. I could not get in with my regular doctor at the Ruch Clinic. I was 6 weeks pregnant and the baby's heartbeat was low. Dr. Bishop was very through and explained everything that could happen. I went back to see her a week later because I was spotting. Unfortunately they couldn't find a heartbeat. Dr. Bishop did my D&C. She was very compassionate and made me feel as comfortable as possible. She is a gifted doctor. I like her so much that I will be seeing her from now on!

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Dr. Bishop is a wonderful doctor. She took time to listen to me and took care of what I needed. I have seen her for years and have recommended her to many friends who also love her.

Probably the rudest doctor I've ever seen

Posted on October 1st, 2013

Horrible bedside manner, doesn't care about the patient, talks down to patients, incredibly demeaning, and refuses things without reasons. She acts like she's the authority. I was wondering why the nurse was looking so concerned and talking so nicely to me before she put me in a room to wait and wait for Dr. Bishop. Never going back to the Ruch Clinic again just because of her.

Pregnancy

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I visited this doc as a referral but felt like she did not care to learn anything about me, no bedside manners, i am putting my life and my baby's life in your hand, you would think you would at least act like you care. Maybe it is just her personality but definately not for me. A doctor should be personable and she isn't. Felt like i was just a number and she quickly had to move to the next. I don't settle!

Patient

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Laura Bishop. I recently came to her as a new patient that needed surgery. Her skills and knowledge are unmeasurable, The staff, friendly and very courteous which made it very easy to transition to a new doctor. Thank you Dr. Laura Bishop for everything!!!!!

Dr. Bishop is the best

Posted on April 16th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Bishop to everyone. She is extremely gifted. Her confidence is evident in that she can give you a lot of information in a short amount of time. Recently after a procedure I had to be readmitted, she came each day to check on me. If you need a doctor she is the one. If you desire someone to hold your hand then go see your mom. The staff are awesome!

Posted on February 24th, 2012

I'd highly recommend her to anyone..

Posted on January 8th, 2012

All about money. Run unnecessary tests to pad bill.