Dr. Laura B Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura B Jackson?

The most outstanding Doctor I have been to in 68 years.

Aggravating - every time!

Dr Jackson herself is kind, understanding and compassionate. However, the office staff at Lexington Family Medical is a nightmare. Show any resistance to making an appointment and the attitude of the staff changes immediately. I can visit the lab and obtain the test results the Doctor requires for 1/4 of the cost of a visit to the Doctor. They don't care that I can't afford $120 out of pocket to visit the Dr to ask for a repeat script for the chronic meds I've been on for 10+ years. Calls are not always returned and when the staff does call back, there never seems to be sufficient time to be available to answer questions. While I like the Doctor, it is hard to give the rating she deserves due to issues with the staff.

A Caring, Listening Doctor: Dr. Laura Jackson

Dr. Jackson is a very caring doctor. I always feel that she listens intently and intensely to everything I tell her. No matter what my symptoms are, she investigates every possibility thoroughly. She is amazing and I always feel that she really cares about me and why I'm there to see her. I highly recommend Dr. Jackson!

Dr Laura Jackson

She is a fabulous, caring doctor. I would highly recommend her as your primary care physician. She is thorough, thoughtful and professional.

She's a decent doctor for my needs (gyno appt every year to keep my birth control prescription updated), but her staff is frustrating. I've called & left messages that haven't gotten returned & requesting a prescription is a nightmare.