Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Kimball-Ravari?

Posted on October 2nd, 2014

This is a great dr and Sammi was a NP I saw who is also very good. My complaint is having to see another NP who whom I had never seen before. Sammi was out due to her little girl being sick. This woman began to change ALL my insulin pump settings without a second glance. I had already waited 45 min on Sammi and told them I would wait. I was just a few more Medicare dollars. Front Office was usually aloof and unconcerned. Seemed to depend on how you were dressed or how important you looked. In the 5 yrs I went there I saw Dr. Laura twice. Maybe because I was Medicare? However if I saw Dr Laura in the hall she still knew me by name and my history. I wonder if she is aware of the front office problems. I observe that a lot nowadays.

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

does not care about patients feelings ,you are just a# . it does not matter WHY you were a few minutes late, you will not be seen.. terrible terrible practice

The office help IS substandard

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I read a few reviews before trying to make an appointment to see the doctor. By nature, I am a skeptic. I thought that the complaints about the office personnel were just a onetime thing, but no, it is true. I do not know who is directing them to operate the way they do but it is a challenge to make an appointment to see this doctor, especially if you are a new patient. I understand some doctors are in demand that they book months out. My experience- I had the referral faxed to them, from my regular physician's office; they said that they never received it. I had it faxed again and was told that someone would contact me to make an appointment. I waited a couple of days and never heard from them. So I called back and was then notified that the referral was not signed by the doctor and that I would have to call my doctor to have it signed and resubmitted, Give me a break. (Why didn't anyone call me from that office to tell me this or better yet since they all work out of the same parent hospital, why couldn't they call the doctor and tell them that the form wasn't signed, would I have not heard from them if I hadn't made myself a nuisance and call back?) I have a low functioning thyroid and I need to be seen soon. I have NEVER in my 50+ years had this much trouble trying to get past first base to get an appointment. However, based on this first line response, from the representatives of this doctor's office. I am going to continue looking for another doctor. If this is the way the office personnel treat new clients, I am not sure I want to have any more dealings with this office. My search continues.

Best all around

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Listens, treats your needs

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Best Doctor and staff

Posted on October 13th, 2011

She is the best around.

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Friendly PA and doctor. Reception/front office isn't very friendly or professional. They ignore you when your at the window, someone is always talking on a personal call/or cell phone, and you never get a greeting of any kind to feel welcome.

Posted on January 29th, 2009

I was in the waiting room when this new patient made a total fool of her self. What an impression she made on me and to one of the most caring staff in the area. She raised her hands and said . . fine cancel everything and stormed out of the office. What an impression she made on the staff! I hope that she understand that doctors are people too and they get sick as well. I only hope that this girl is lucky enough to be able to get another appointment with Dr. Kimball-Ravari as she is THE best and so is her staff. Having witnessed this girls tempertantrum myself, I think she owes everyone who reads this an apology and definately Dr. Kimball-Ravari and her staff one as well. Somehow I doubt that though.

Horrific Office

Posted on January 15th, 2009

Got a referral and they lost it and never contacted me for the appointment. Contacted them 2 weeks later and had the referral resent. They told me to call to make sure they got it. Called when they told me to and got an answering service because they were closed. Left a message. They never returned my call. Called again and spoke to rude receptionist that told me if I qualified to be seen, they would call me with an appointment time. Got a letter a week later and appointment wasn't until 2 months later. I have to no suffer for 2 more months!! Had to take a whole day off work for appointment that was scheduled for 11am. Also had to fill out numerous forms (including forms stating that if I was 10 minutes late I have to pay a fee and reschedule and one stating that I must give a 24 hour notice to cancel my appointment) and get blood work done prior to appointment. Day before appointment-office calls to remind me about my appointment time. Day of appointment-show up to find out that doctor is out sick. Office manager says that she called my house at 7:00am that morning and left a message on my machine but she hadn't because my husband and I had been home all morning. Then she says that my appointment has been rescheduled for more than a month later!! Completely unacceptable and incompetent office!!!!

Posted on October 31st, 2017