Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel MD
Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burke, VA, with another office in Springfield, VA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel has 2 locations
Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel - Posted on August 3rd, 2015
Dr. Kiszkiel has to be the single worst doctor that I have EVER visited. After causing me tremendous physical pain during a biopsy, she told me she would not treat me unless I underwent another biopsy. She also made comments about my choice in partners. Additionally, her personal hygiene is very poor, her hair was uncombed and her nails were dirty. After telling me that the procedure I requested would not work, I went to another doctor who did the procedure which worked perfectly. Please consider seeing another doctor if you can.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel - Posted on May 27th, 2015
Dr. Kizskiel and staff are professional, efficient, courteous, and punctual. I am so glad this practice was recommended to me. After some health scares, a pregnancy loss, and horrific experiences at other practices, I was adamant that I wouldn't find anything better than the terrible practices I had been to. Dr. Kiszskiel and the Capital Women's Care (of Burke) staff proved me wrong. After every visit, Dr. Kizskiel meets with you in her office to discuss any questions or concerns in greater detail. Nadia, at the front desk has especially been kind/courteous to me. I have seen her deal with fussy(rude) patients, with the utmost professionalism and without losing her cool.
11 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burke, VA.