Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Kiszkiel has to be the single worst doctor that I have EVER visited. After causing me tremendous physical pain during a biopsy, she told me she would not treat me unless I underwent another biopsy. She also made comments about my choice in partners. Additionally, her personal hygiene is very poor, her hair was uncombed and her nails were dirty. After telling me that the procedure I requested would not work, I went to another doctor who did the procedure which worked perfectly. Please consider seeing another doctor if you can.

Dr. Kizskiel and staff are professional, efficient, courteous, and punctual. I am so glad this practice was recommended to me. After some health scares, a pregnancy loss, and horrific experiences at other practices, I was adamant that I wouldn't find anything better than the terrible practices I had been to. Dr. Kiszskiel and the Capital Women's Care (of Burke) staff proved me wrong. After every visit, Dr. Kizskiel meets with you in her office to discuss any questions or concerns in greater detail. Nadia, at the front desk has especially been kind/courteous to me. I have seen her deal with fussy(rude) patients, with the utmost professionalism and without losing her cool.

Urinary Incontinence

Dr. Laura M Kiszkiel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burke, VA.