Dr. Laura Knobel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Knobel?

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Although I want to like Dr Knobel, I have had to switch doctors. Her office staff is inempt. When you have a serious test done and have to call in yourself on multiple ocassions and no one knows where your lab results are, you know there is a break down in communication. I want no part of this.

GE Aviation Production Engineer/Mgr.

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Dr. Knobel has been taking care of my family for about 4 years. We have found her to be very conscientious, knowledgeable, and dedicated. We are very happy with her. We would recommend her to anyone seeking a family doctor.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr. Knobel appears to be a fine and thorough doctor. However, her nursing staff seems to be inadequate. Not returning calls, improper note taking, and complete lack of social skills. If you can't communicate through your doctors nurse, what good is seeing that doctor.

Posted on February 26th, 2016

As a new patient of Dr. Knobel I found her to be very thorough in going thru my medical history which is lengthy. I like her and intend on seeing her again. That being said, the support staff is friendly but do not seem to follow thru on important items that have been requested by the patient, i.e. processing requests for prescription refills to be called in to a mail order pharmacy. This oversight has cost me an additional $80 which should not have happened if the initial request had been processed correctly.

Posted on October 17th, 2014

I loved Dr. Knobel... She was always very kind, patient, and thorough. Her office staff was nice but not always on the ball. Dr. Knobel relocated and is no longer in Walpole, which saddens me.

Patient

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Dr. Knobel is a wonderful doctor. She is a very capable and compassionate physician. I have been with her for many years and have always been happy with her treatment. Her staff is friendly and very efficient . They always return calls and attend to all my needs. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Calm and Caring

Posted on August 5th, 2013

If you are looking for a fast moving, fast talking, fast "in and out" physician, Dr. Knobel is definitely not for you, She has been my doctor for about 20 years and I couldn't be happier. She ALWAYS makes me feel as if I am her only patient of the day and she listens to me for as long as I need to talk. She suggests, never orders, courses of treatment and/or medications and arrives at decisions WITH me. She really is terrific!

Very thorough

Posted on October 18th, 2012

I have been a patient for 17 years. Dr, Knobel has always been very caring, patient, inquisitive and never hesitates to refer me to a specialist. I have gotten terrific care from Dr. Knobel

Wonderful doctor and staff

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Dr. Knobel is a very professional physician. She is extremely caring and always listens. Her staff is the best. I always receive prompt response. I would recommend her highly. I don't understand why anyone would give a bad review.

sean

Posted on January 5th, 2012

this doctor is all about self.If you follow the rules you can get diagnosed for the common ailment.Her staff and her attitude leave alot to be desired.Dont miss an appointment.And have your checkbook available.If you owe money and need well being meds..forget it.If she were a Vet...your horse would be dead.Dont expect a message to staff to be delivered to her soon.Go to emergency!

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Her office hours are horrible. She is only open until about 4:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. On Wednesdays she closes her office at noon! She has an answering service that picks up all phone calls directed to her office after she closes; they are the rudest people I have ever spoken to over the phone. When I actually do have time during my very busy schedule to get a hold of someone that actually works in the office, their phone is either always busy, or they put me on hold or at least 10 minutes. Once they take you off hold, they barely listen to your concerns, they try to interrupt you with what they think is the problem, (and they are usually wrong,) and constantly try to rush you off the phone. It feels almost impossible to make an appointment. I have been trying to schedule one for about a month now. If you ever call and get the answering service, you should honestly just hang up, because you will spare yourself the agony.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2011

In my opinion there isn't a better physician. Dr. Knobel makes you feel that everything you need to discuss with her is very important. She is caring, attentive,and very patient. She has been my doctor for over 12 years.