Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura J Kota MD
Dr. Laura J Kota, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hastings, MI, with another office in Okemos, MI. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kota is affiliated with Pennock Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura J Kota has 2 locations
Dr. Laura J Kota has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Laura J Kota has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura J Kota - Posted on June 11th, 2012
Terrible bedside manner. Extremely rude from the moment she walked in the room. I currently see a dif doctor in the office with her and was placed with her by mistake. Everyone i have talked to in the area had told me she was terrible, and now i know exactly why. She flat out told me she was making room for me in her busy schedule. At that point i reminded her that i was paying for her time and that we were done. I have never been treated so poorly by anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura J Kota - Posted on April 21st, 2011
Dr. Kota was my doctor during my first pregnancy and I have gone back to her now for my second. She is full of information, and will gladly share it with you. If there is a problem she is totally honest about it and quick to act on it. She takes the time with you that you need and the office is very prompt in answering phone calls and messages.
Dr. Kota is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Grand Rapids Area Medical Education Center
Dr. Laura J Kota Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura J Kota is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hastings, MI.