Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Kuperman
Dr. Laura Kuperman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Forest Hills, NY, with another office in Forest Hills, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kuperman is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian-Queens. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Kuperman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Laura Kuperman has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Laura Kuperman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
I am seeing Dr.Kuperman since 2003. This includes annual checkups and occasional problems. I see why some people don't connect to her pesonality - Dr.Kuperman is very serious and focused so some people interpret it as something else. I am in medical field myself and can assure you that she is one of the best I ever met. Very thorough , always listening, gives good advice and helps make an action plan. I always wait long in her office but I don't mind, it only means that she has urgent add on patients and a busy schedule. In addiiton she always calls back in a timely fashion.
My only complaint is wait time, but it seemed to improve and is acceptable to me for the past 1-2 years. There were times when Dr. Kuperman was not as friendly as I preferred, but this was only once or twice, and she seemed very busy - she still answered my questions. She is always responsive when I clearly ask her questions. In other words, the more prepared I am to ask questions and show concerns, the better her response. I highly recommend her, and I have seen a few other OBGYN's in NY that have disappointed me.
Rude, disrespectful, sent me to an endless round of non stop radiology tests, scaring the crap out of me on the account of breast cancer. When the result was no cancer, still did not say it, but told her secretary to call me and tell me to make an urgent appointment with any of 10 breast specialists or even go to the hospital, instead of just letting me know that the results were good and I needed to get checked every 6 months to monitor. Heartless, unethical doctor and her staff.
I see this doctor once a year, just for annual check ups. I haven't dealt with her on pregnancy or childbirth, so, i don't know how good she is with that, however, one time she diagnozed me with something that could potentially turn into cancer, she was super emotionless, didn't try to make me feel at least a bit better, didn't show any concern for how i felt; very matter of fact. At the end it turned out to be nothing, but i just don't like going to see her anymore. Her staff - rude - I have a long name, and the girls kept making fun of it behind my back, speaking Russian, without realizing that i understood the language. Unprofessional. And the wait time is always very long.
Dr. Kuperman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1995
Li Jewish Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura Kuperman in this video.
Dr. Laura Kuperman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.