3.3

Have you seen Dr. Laura Kuperman?

What a wonderful doctor!

I’ve been to Dr Kuperman for many check ups and she is so wonderful and professional! I would definatley recommend her to anyone!

Wow a fabulous Gynocologist

This was my first visit with Dr Laura Kuperman. I am so happy to have met her. She listened , gave suggestions and was very proactive with me. Very thorough., I used to go to Manhattan, however, a friend recommended Dr Kuperman. I can say with all confidence and honesty if you are a women and non bearing age to have baby she is the best.

Terrible doctor

The Pap smear exam was terrible. She kept stabbing me with a speculum which caused bleeding and injury. She did not apologize either. She also likes to peddle weight loss products for a nutritionist that shares her office space. She is extremely unprofessional and no bedside manner

Great Doc!

Dr. Kuperman, was courteous and professional. Gave me an ultrasound and a biopsy right in the office and put my fears to rest. Followed up with me due to anemia, and gave me a referral. The receptionist and nurse were adorable (maybe they got rid of the rude ones.)

Highly Professional GYN specialist

I am seeing Dr.Kuperman since 2003. This includes annual checkups and occasional problems. I see why some people don't connect to her pesonality - Dr.Kuperman is very serious and focused so some people interpret it as something else. I am in medical field myself and can assure you that she is one of the best I ever met. Very thorough , always listening, gives good advice and helps make an action plan. I always wait long in her office but I don't mind, it only means that she has urgent add on patients and a busy schedule. In addiiton she always calls back in a timely fashion.

Good to Great experience

My only complaint is wait time, but it seemed to improve and is acceptable to me for the past 1-2 years. There were times when Dr. Kuperman was not as friendly as I preferred, but this was only once or twice, and she seemed very busy - she still answered my questions. She is always responsive when I clearly ask her questions. In other words, the more prepared I am to ask questions and show concerns, the better her response. I highly recommend her, and I have seen a few other OBGYN's in NY that have disappointed me.

Rude, disrespectful, sent me to an endless round of non stop radiology tests, scaring the crap out of me on the account of breast cancer. When the result was no cancer, still did not say it, but told her secretary to call me and tell me to make an urgent appointment with any of 10 breast specialists or even go to the hospital, instead of just letting me know that the results were good and I needed to get checked every 6 months to monitor. Heartless, unethical doctor and her staff.

Knowledgeable doctor, but emotionless. Rude receptionist.

I see this doctor once a year, just for annual check ups. I haven't dealt with her on pregnancy or childbirth, so, i don't know how good she is with that, however, one time she diagnozed me with something that could potentially turn into cancer, she was super emotionless, didn't try to make me feel at least a bit better, didn't show any concern for how i felt; very matter of fact. At the end it turned out to be nothing, but i just don't like going to see her anymore. Her staff - rude - I have a long name, and the girls kept making fun of it behind my back, speaking Russian, without realizing that i understood the language. Unprofessional. And the wait time is always very long.

great doctor!!!!!!!

Dr. Kuperman is an excellent doctor. She's extremely thorough. Where some doctors have you go through needless tests because they haven't a clue what's wrong, she's right on the money with her diagnosis. Not only did she spend the time i needed - She came in early for an emergency i had As far as the office staff is concerned, i agree they are extremely rude and unprofessional Bottom line who cares about the office. Yes it would be terrific if she had a better staff- IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR WARM AND FUZZY doctor keep looking (it's just not her personality) But if you want a SMART KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR, look no further.

..... Don't ever ever bother with this doctor. She doesn't have any skills to be a doctor!!!!

WORST WORST WORST !!!!!!!!!!!

One of the worst doctor everrrr!!!!!!!!She is very rude and she doesn't respect females and her nasty attitude makes you to never go back there.I took my sister there and she was pregnant and with her bad attitude she made my sister to never ever go back.Please Please to all you females never bother to go to this doctor.I don't recommend her >She doesn't respect her patient

THE MOST HORRIBLE AND INCAPABLE DOCTOR ON EARTH!!!!!!

To whoever is trying to find a gyn please try to check her reviews before you make an appointment with her.She is horrible doctor and she spends less than 5 minutes with you.i went there last week her bad attitude makes me not only go there again but also whoever goes there please FIND another GYN ! she is the worst NEVER TRUST HER !!!!!!!

Dr. Laura Kuperman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.