3.3

Have you seen Dr. Laura Kuperman?

ignore all bad reviews this is a very good doctors office!!!!!

i dont understand why all the bad reviews its a very good office the dr is a very great dr who loves her job she really gets to the core of the problem and makes sure ur health comes first as far as her staff i really do not understand the bad reviews with the receptionist esp she was very sweet to me took her time with me & when i call and need any paper work she gets it done i will say that its always very busy with the phones there so u have to have some patience when they put u on hold and even though she does not speak Russian she made sure that i followed up with my appointments and that i understood what need to be done!!! i do not agree with a lot of your negative reviews!!!!

ignore rude receptionist. .. dr is very thorough

Receptionists are completely rude and unprofessional! I called once and got an answer of oh god... I can't get my work done. .. meanwhile I needed to make an appoint asap for a test that the doctor requested. Also I had an iud placed and heard this receptionist say to her collegue that I was getting an iud placed and she would never do such a thing to her body. I wanted to rip into her and tell her who asked you to comment. However I subject myself to this because dr. Kuperman is knowledgable and I trust her. I had my second son delivered by her and alll went well and she took care of my nerviousness and helped with an extremely smooth delivery that could hav e otherwise been very difficult. Ignore the nasty receptionist.... she is not the doctor anyway. I don't greet her or acknowledge her in anyway. In the grand scheme of things she is a nobody in that office anyway.

Horrible staff! very rude! I was 15 mins late and they turned me away! They said I have to reschedule! The staff just wanted to go home early so they turned me away after I explained I needed to see a dr for an emergency! They cared more about going home on time than patient care. Would not recommend her or her office to anyone!

Marina Royzman M.D.

I am a physician. I am also a patient of Dr. Kuperman for 7 years. Prenatal care was done by her during my two pregnacies.She personally delivered two my children.My review may be different from others because I judge her professional qualities not only as a patient , but also as a physician. She is excellent. Her professional knowledge, expertise, judgement, skills are superb. She is no-nonsence person, who will tell you what you need and should do. Needless to say, I refer all my patients who require GYN consult or care to her and so far the feedback has been excellent. I trust Dr. Kuperman with my health, I trust her with my patients. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor and as a collegue.

reseptionists always busy,they dont want to even speak vith you.UNPATIENT,if you have some problemm they do not care.Very good doctor have not good receptionist staff.even if patient not so "patient' they shoult be very good to keep patient for doctor

office staff had nasty attitude

go to someone else

...don't even bother with this doctor

knoledgeable with excellent bedside manner

The wait times can be long, but this is a testament to Dr Kuperman's expertise and kind yet professional demeanor. I am younger than I look and Dr Kuperman gave me a motherly scolding for going more than 12 months between checkups. She always takes her time during my appointments listening and explaining. I never feel rushed, interrupted, or made to feel unimportant (like some doctors make you feel), and so I can't begrudge the time she gives other patients - I am happy to wait. I would rather wait an hour in her waiting room than get seen immediately by some God-complex know-it-all who can't possibly diagnose you because he/she didn't even listen to you tell them what's wrong! I recommended this office to my mother. I couldn't praise her & her associate enough!

Please do yourself a favor and find a different doctor. Dr. Kuperman & Dr Trachtenberg are the two coldest and unresponsive doctors I have ever come across. Not only will you wait 45 minutes in the waiting room but they will spend like 3 minutes with you a visit. There staff is so rude and abrasive. They act as if they are doing you a favor by answering the phone and booking your next appointment. There are much better doctors in the area that will treat you with warmth and kindness and give you the time that you deserve as a patient.

I don't understand the low ratings

Just don't go! She was the worst doctor I have ever been to and I definitely wouldn't trust her with the health of your unborn baby!

Russian doc needs better bedside manners

Russian doc needs better bedside manners

Dr. Laura Kuperman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Forest Hills, NY.