Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura L Adams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Both are horrible on listening to the patient, both rude, and both liars. they don't have caring for their patience. Don't trust this doctor. She just don't care for any of her patients. I cannot give her not even half star. But the website cannot submit my review unless i give her a rating, there is no other choice but one star. SHE DON'T DESERVE NOT EVEN ONE STAR. Wait time is ok. Ease of appointment don't call because those idiot staff put you on hold and might as well drive there and you will have faster service. Promptness > > they are clueless Courteous staff > they don't know how to greet, they just don't care, unfriendly. Accurate diagnosis for how many years I have been seeing her I end up fixing my self. Bedside manner > Laura Adams is the most dry, boring, and uncaring person. Spends time >>> REALLY! SHE DON'T CARE! IT SHOWS ON HER FACIAL GESTURE! Follow up visits she had no time. she even forgot referral to a specialist or her nurse lied to her.
18 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Laura L Adams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdams Health And Wellness, 4200 Jenny Lind Rd Ste A, Fort Smith, AR
Dr. Laura L Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.