Dr. Laura Lafave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Lafave?

Great Dr

I have been going to Dr. LaFave for the last 4 years and she is a great Dr. takes her time and asks and answers questions.

She saved my life by recommending an early mammogram for me which discovered Cancer

Would not recommend!

She has no idea what she's doing her bedside manner is beyond horrible. Also her and her staff are extremely rude and snotty.

She is awesome!

I have been a patient of Dr. LaFave for many years. Dr. LaFave is the best doctor that I have ever had. Dr. LaFave really CARES about her patients and is a great doctor who really LISTENS to her patients. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. LaFave as a doctor to anyone!

Thorough and comfortable!

Awesome Experience!

Dr Lafave's office is the worst doctor's office I've ever been. I've gotten sick a few times this summer and every time I call her to ask what to do, she tells me to "wait it out" so eventually I become too ill to even come in and am forced to go to an emergency care service. Her staff is rude and unprofessional and I always leave the office upset.

Very Caring

I am very blessed to have Dr Lafave took more time to get to know not only my health, but me as a patient. She was not judgemental and treated me like I was her only patient. I would highly recommend her to anyone as a primay care physician.

I <3 Dr. Lafave!

She is the most caring and compassionate primary care physician that I've had. I highly recommend Dr. Lafave to anyone seeking a fantasic doctor. I feel very comfortable talking to Dr. Lafave about all of my healthcare concerns and she is very helpful and informative taking care to answer all questions that I have.

Not very caring. Dismisses your medical issues. Staff at office is good but Dr. is not.

Horrible bedside manner.

Rushes through exams. Dismisses your concerns.Do you know the joke about the doctor... When you tell the doctor your elbow hurts when you move it like this....And the doctor replied well than don't move it like that. Dr L Lafave said the same thing to me. I had been getting dizzy spells so I came to see her. Her answer to my problem was for me to not move my head. Not professional or caring.

Top of the line

Dr. LaFave is caring, attentive and incisive in her diagnosis. She not only carefully monitors all my medical concerns, but has also followed surgical procedures of other doctors with her own careful followup.