Dr. Laura J Lieberman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura J Lieberman?

DOCTOR'S OFFICE STAFF

Whoever Erin is she is rude and must not like her job.., and she has spoken to myself and numerous other staff in the PCP office I work for in a rude manner. Even one of the providers in our office said that every time she calls there its a problem , YOU CAN NOT TALK TO A DOCTOR LIKE THAT !!! Sounds like its not a one time thing where it's "I had a bad day so I'm in a bad mood", this is a ongoing issue which is why this post is being written. I hope they take this as I'm just trying to help , rather then I'm just being mean , that's not my intent !

Good doctor fan

I have been bringing my children to see Dr Lieberman since they were babies (the eldest is now a teen) and have always been impressed with the professionalism and courtesy I have recieved from all the staff in her office. Dr Lieberman has gone over and above the call of duty in following up after appointments when my children have been really sick, calling on weekends and after hours when necessary. I highly recommend her and all the doctors in her practice