Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura E Loya-Frank has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Laura E Loya-Frank has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Laura E Loya-Frank has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Laura E Loya-Frank is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
The doctor herself is very nice. However, it makes me feel uncomfortable when she speaks Spanish with her staff. The office needs renovation and using a computer instead of a notebook is kinda âexpectedâ in the 21st century. The front desk/ assistants are very rude. The doctor is usually 20-30 minutes late but today she broke a record- I waited 60 minutes to see her. Much as I like her, the total experience was so bad that after regularly visiting her office for over a year Iâm ready to switch.
Terrible doctor. Had bleeding for days and didn't take me seriously, and now I'm having a miscarriage. Never once has she followed up on a call. Her staff are not nurses, and are very uneducated. She is currently on vacation - without telling her patients!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she would leave town without telling people. Please please please don't go to her. For your own health, and the health of your baby.
27 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Illinois At Chicago
Dr. Laura E Loya-Frank accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLaura E Loya-Frank Md, 154 N 19th Ave Ste 1, Melrose Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura E Loya-Frank in this video.
Dr. Laura E Loya-Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melrose Park, IL.