Dr. Laura Lucas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Lucas?

Awesome doctor - Laura Lucas

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Love her! She's very thorough, professional, cordial and informative. She doesn't rush through the appointment and explains everything in laymen's terms so that you have a clear understanding. One of the best, if not the best, doctor I've ever visited. Highly recommended.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

She has been my doctor for about 10 years...highly recommend her to all family and friends.

Disappointed

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr Lucas was my physician for a number of years. However I found her to be increasing impatient and she did not offer me options that could have improved my quality of life. I found another doctor and am so much better off. Go if you must, but be forewarned that you may not get everything you expect.

Dr. Lucas: Efficient and Professional

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I enjoy Dr. Lucas because she is very professional. She does not do the whole female heart-to-heart that I feel some gynecologists attempt. Instead, she gets you in and out and doesn't waste your time. It's not that Dr. Lucas doesn't care. I think she does. But she treats you like an equal that's capable of understanding women's health, and not like a child or idiot.

Posted on February 26th, 2009

I had a very premature baby after continually complaining about bleeding and after she told me while in the hospital she wasn't worried about me having an emergency c-section even though I only had a tiny amout of fluid around my baby. I had my emergency c-section the same night after she told me that.

Posted on October 26th, 2017