Dr. Laura Martin Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Laura Martin?

Never again

Posted on August 25th, 2017

I was treated very poorly at this office.

Very Disappointed

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I am now a former patient due to the fact that Dr. Martin refused to see me after I paid on a bill I owed. I needed to se her for a heart problem so I could be referred to a cardiologist and I got no call back for an appointment. So this should tell how concerned she is with her patients health. I would not tell my worst enemy to go to her!!!!

All about the money

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Will drop you from subs for less than 300.00 ...she does not care..very rude lady

Very Rude. Lacks Compassion

Posted on October 7th, 2016

She left during the exam and never returned. Does not answer questions or return phone calls.

Stay far away

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Rude, short and no bed side manner. Long waits to see doctor and she spends 3-5 minutes with you. You can never get a hold of the office, they never answer the phone...it doesn't matter when you call. You are better off staying away from this practice if you are looking for good care.

never see this doctor

Posted on September 1st, 2016

terrible wont even keep me on the vitamins i need ever since i had to have three quarters of my stomach removed due to an illness called gastro-paresis. also not consistent in the medication dosages given. on top of that the nurses are rude and they don't even know when my first appointment was. i was given a date that i hadn't even been a patient yet. i do not recommend this doctor to anyone. I traveled over an hour to be given no help whatsoever total waste of time.

Exceptional Dr. Martin

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Exceptional Provider, fantastic bedside manner. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. You can talk to her like a good friend. Highly recommended.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr. Martin might be alright if you can get in to see her. In the 2+years I've been going there I have only seen her twice. every ther time it has been one of her PAs, Holly Fike or Vincent Gemelli. Both are arrogant and lacking in compassion and patience. They just wanted to hand me a prescription without bothering to find out why I was asking for it and hustle me out of the office. Very shoddy practice, bordering on dangerous.

Worst Experience Ever

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Martin was my primary care physician for a very long time. From the start she was way off the mark with my needs as a patient. In hindsight she prescribed my almost 5 times the amount of medication I needed resulting in severe side-effects because it is just an unjustifiable amount of medicine to be giving someone for their first treatment. I lost my job in 2011 and had no insurance at the time she would not fill scripts. Since I no longer could give her money she would not help for a few month until I found a new job. She is definitely all about the money because a physician I didn't even see had sympathy and wrote me a script to hold me over a month. Every office visit she tries to get you to try very unorthodox medicine to treat your symptom(s). With your main medication she gets you very comfortable with it and then suddenly take it from you without warning. If you ask a lot of questions about why she does things she gets really angry also. Its best not to bring up anything and just be silent because she will use EVERY word against you. Don't dare question this doctor even though there were several times I knew she was dead wrong about dosing comparisons of 2 medicines in the same class. Her nurses cannot draw blood without causing you a bruise so big it looks like you've been abused. The nurses are incredibly rude about every step of the process with is a direct reflection of how unhappy they must be working there. For more than a decade she has seen me an never asks anything important in the 5 minutes you get to talk to her. Not once was I given a wellness exam with bloodwork, cholesterol checks, etc. Hands down worst experience in any doctor's office. There are so many brilliant and kind doctors in town - don't waste your time here. You will end up in withdrawal and in one of her detox programs not realizing she caused you to be there in the first place.

significant other for one of her patients

Posted on May 21st, 2014

SCARY physician if looking to gain treatment for addiction and are looking for recovery .Would rate her a 0 if that was an option. My sig. other had seen her for suboxone. Previous he had almost 4 yrs drug free. Since Dr. Martin, he has struggled and may need rehab - she provided prescriptions for controlled substance for an addiction she was supposedly treating

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I'm not sure what all the bad reviews are about but I have to say that Doctor Martin is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. She is also my finaces doctor and he feels the same way about her. She has always worked us into her schedule when we needed to see her, made referrals to specialists when needed not only spends time with us during our appointments but has been nothing but kind and respectful towards us & has helped me through many difficult times. When anyone asks me if I know a good Doctor I don't think twice about recommending Doctor Martin as I feel she is one of the best family practice doctors around.

Former patient

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Dr Martin has as many faults as a Dr can have and still get by. In my opinion it's all about the money with her. You don't have to look around her office much to see that, all the drug reps..She made a list recently published in our local newspaper, naming her as one of those who receives money and perks. Personally, she constantly tried to switch me to prescriptions that were of a high tier in my plan, ones with huge co-pays. Secondly she loves taking X-rays and then not using them to help treat the pt. all about the money. Her bedside manner is one of arrogance, and being judgmental. I would not recommend her to anyone!