Have you seen Dr. Laura M Martinez?

Saved my life

In September of this year, I had a near death experience with different complications and it was Dr. Martinez who pulled me through with her tenacity to not let me go!

Dr. Laura Martinez is a wonderful urologist

Dr. Martinez called me on a Sunday to give me lab reports that arrived and to tell me that she had just called in a prescription for me. Not many doctors do that!! She herself actually left the message on my home phone. Not many doctors do that!! I have only been to her once but plan to go to her from now on as she is very knowledgeable, kind, and listens well to your symptoms and takes immediate action. I think she is a great doctor. Carol

Dr. Laura M Martinez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.

Dr. Laura M Martinez Is this you?