Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Makaroff
Dr. Laura Makaroff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Austell, GA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Rockville, MD (and 3 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Makaroff is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Mountaintop Family Health and Parker Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Makaroff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Laura Makaroff has the following 10 expertise
- Family Planning
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Laura Makaroff has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Laura Makaroff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
After a long string of dr.s in California that spent so little time with me and my family for appointments(It felt like we were going through a revolving door),I found Dr. Makaroff after my husband, daughter and I were victims of a car accident here in Colorado. Since then, we have both been on top of our health thanks to both Heidi(her assistant) and the Doc. My husband is on the road to recovery and I have gotten my newly diagnosed health issues under control.She cares!She takes her time with EVERY patient(that's what contributes to the long wait times). She exhausts every possibility, and tells you your options for treatments and helps you decide what the best route is for YOU - the individual.
Dr. Makaroff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mountaintop Family Health
13 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura Makaroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.