Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura A Massey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 37
Doesn’t care about patient at all, you can blink and the visit is over although her nurse is okay she as a Doctor is definitely not helpful and getting them to fill out form and like pulling teeth which cost me a whole lot of money because they never returned my forms and I scheduled an appointment just to give them to her a month later still nothing Now my job maybe on the line so depressing but she will refer you to someone else in a heartbeat I asked for a pregnancy test she scheduled me an appointment with a women clinic like really where does that make sense wouldn’t you want to know if the patient is pregnant before a referral If you like quick unhelpful service she’s your gal
19 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Arkanas Medical Center
Dr. Laura A Massey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsConway Medical Group, 437 Denison St, Conway, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura A Massey in this video.
Dr. Laura A Massey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conway, AR.