Dr. Laura Massey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Massey?

Horrible really looking into suing ugh

Posted on December 13th, 2017

Doesn’t care about patient at all, you can blink and the visit is over although her nurse is okay she as a Doctor is definitely not helpful and getting them to fill out form and like pulling teeth which cost me a whole lot of money because they never returned my forms and I scheduled an appointment just to give them to her a month later still nothing Now my job maybe on the line so depressing but she will refer you to someone else in a heartbeat I asked for a pregnancy test she scheduled me an appointment with a women clinic like really where does that make sense wouldn’t you want to know if the patient is pregnant before a referral If you like quick unhelpful service she’s your gal

Service

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I enjoy her wit and service. She listens and then she reacts. She made me feel comfortable when we first met.

GET RID OF MASSEY

Posted on May 6th, 2017

worst doctor i have ever seen. she is careless and rude. worst experience

Stay away.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. It is Dr Masseys way or no way. She is truly the rudest doctor I have ever visited. No concern for her patients.

Great Dr. And staff

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I had a great visit with Dr. Massey. She was very kind and attentive. She addressed all my concerns and followed up with me quickly. I am glad I choose her for my new PCP.

doesn't care about her patients

Posted on April 25th, 2015

She neglected to diagnose dvt when it was relavent to the problem being treated and in the area being scanned. She doesn't believe her patients have anything wrong with them if diagnosed by any dr other than her (even if they were just in the hospital with blood clots, she says there is nothing wrong and isn't willing to admit she screwed up. I think she is a horrible doctor and more afraid of being sued than actually giving her patients the care they need. She is rude, not helpful, and not a very good dr.

Cold Shoulder

Posted on November 6th, 2014

Dr. Massey is a very intelligent woman, BUT she has the atitude of a stuck up snob. She makes you feel like you are ignorant and not worthy of her time. She gives you about 5 mins of her time and rarely looks you in the eye when she talks to you. If the computer wasnt there for her to type on, I dont know if she could make it through the 5 mins she gives you. Looking for another PCP...

BEYOND AWFUL

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

If my arm fell off of my body & I was ON Dennison St. I wouldn't go see Dr. Massey. I have never had the displeasure of seeing a Dr. so unprofessional, uncaring, ignorant or rude in my life. This woman rx'd a med to me I told her I could not take & it took 7 days to get a different medication! I was mocked, talked down to & made to feel like I was being paranoid about an infection I've had for 2+ months. The office staff is beyond rude & Sharon, her nurse, is equally as incompetent as Massey. Please do not go there!

Horrible

Posted on August 23rd, 2012

This office is full of rude and offensive staff, along with Dr Massey herself. She would not even prescribe another round of antibiotics, although lymph node was still swollen! Her staff refused to send records of blood tests to another Dr and even told the other office that they "did not have any records of the patient" - even though they just went over blood work results and other tests the day before! Possibly the WORST Doctor experience EVER!

Doesn't listen..

Posted on June 15th, 2012

I went in with the container of the prescription she had given me before which worked and I told her I needed more of this exact same thing instead she gave me something else that looks like will mess up my clothes. I am VERY dissatisfied!

dr.massey and her nurse sharon

Posted on March 30th, 2012

awesome women ,never any problems

Professional Doctor

Posted on January 27th, 2011

Dr. Massey has a great professional attitude. She spends ample time with her patients. She answers some questions for me that may not be associated with the reason i'm seeing her. I would recommend her to anyone. She and her staff are just great !!!