Dr. Laura Mcguinn Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Laura Mcguinn?

A+ For This Doctor!

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. McGuinn for anyone who has behavioral issues with their child. She is the most caring, dedicated doctor that I have ever known. She was quick to diagnose our child, helped us find the right treatment, and worked with us tirelessly to get everything right. When we see her I feel like she really listens and is present with us. She always has time to answer my questions and there are a lot of them. We love her.

Asthma