Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura J Mcmurray has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
35 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Laura J Mcmurray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShawnee Mission Medical Center, 9100 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura J Mcmurray in this video.
Dr. Laura J Mcmurray is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.