Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura M Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 82
Cannot possibly say enough wonderful things about Dr. Moore!! I saw her for years in her practice in NKY and now I cannot find her! She is apparently gone from St Elizabeth, although I am not sure why... and I am devastated because I don't want to see anyone else! She was a true original and really treated patients as a person and not just another number. I have had enough bad experiences to know a keeper when I finally see one, and Dr. Moore is a keeper! I can only hope that my search to find wherever she has gone to will prove successful; I miss her so much!!
I really love Doctor Moore she helped me with so many concerns I had being post menopausal she worked with me until she found a medication to help me with issues I was having wen my insurance co stopped coving my meds her staff found a program where I could still get my prescription at an affordable cost I have recommended many people to her she is the best! she spent time with me and listened to all my complaints answered all my questions !! she helped me through a lot !!!
I have been seeing Dr. Moore since she delivered my twins in 2008 and I would never go anywhere else. She is a straight talker, takes the times to answer my questions, and her medical knowledge and reputation is commendable. Dr Moore was actually recommended to me by the Institute of Reproductive Heath due to her medical expertise and I have never been disappointed.
Dr. Moore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Dr. Laura M Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura M Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sidney, OH.