Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura S Mueller has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Mueller is a gem in the field of child psychiatry. She is caring and kind. She is thoughtful with her diagnoses and medication choices. She is knowledgable and up-to-date with current treatments. She works hard for the best and safest treatment of her patients. She is the only psychiatrist I would trust my child with in Louisville, KY.
This woman uses a chart to diagnose her patients. She listens for key words and looks them up and diagnoses her patients with little to no reason. She automatically, without really knowing what she's prescribing(she uses a book). She has no regard to the true mental and physical health of her patients and just goes through the simple actions absolutely required. Please, for your sake, do no encourage this medical malpractice.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
27 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Laura S Mueller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOra Frankel & Associates, 2327 Lime Kiln Ln Ste A, Louisville, KY
Dr. Laura S Mueller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.