Dr. Laura Nicoll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura Nicoll?

stay away

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

highly unprofessional, does not know what she is doing. terrible , condescending attitude.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

She listens!

Always available to me

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

Dr. Nicoll has been my doctor for five years. She has always been available to me to answer my questions either in person or by email. I love that I can email her at night and get a response in the morning. Her nurse is always willing to add me into her schedule if I am sick...which is great...but does make her late for her appointments. She is a very helpful doctor.

great doc

Posted on May 13th, 2014

great doc highly reccomended

Patient

Posted on March 3rd, 2014

Does not seem to be genuinely concerned, Impatient listener. Brushed off many of my questions as though I had no idea what I was talking about regarding my own health. I hardly have time to think before she is off to the next in line.

Great doc!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

Have been a patient for years-and followed her from office to office. Would recommend highly. Very caring doctor and listened for a long time. Somewhat difficult phone access and a wait to get in, but otherwise very happy.

Patient

Posted on May 20th, 2013

If you plan on seeing this doctor plan on WAITING! I have seen the doctor four times and each time waited AT LEAST an hour past my appointment time. I felt as if my appointments were rushed because she was trying to catch up for other appointments that went over. In addtion, when I expressed my concerns that maybe something else was going on beyond the current diagnosis, she discounted anything I had to say. She has never taken the time to return my phone calls personally but instead has the nurse follow up.

Very caring!!--good listener

Posted on July 31st, 2011

Overall I rate this doctor highly. I do have trouble sometimes getting in. I have an especially long wait on the phone /answering service. However, my actual visit was great and she really listened. She even called me the next day to check on how I was feeling. I am glad to have found this doctor as I have had bad luck before.

Would not recommend this physician

Posted on July 13th, 2011

NOT IMPRESSED!!

Posted on April 19th, 2011

She's very flighty and over talks herself. She gets annoyed when you question her...and refers to TEXT book diagnosis.Not everyone has TEXT book symptoms...which she will dismiss! DANGEROUS!!

Posted on August 26th, 2010

I was shocked that Dr. Nicoll laughed when I described some symptoms I've been having with anxiety/despression. Although it wasn't malicious, and perhaps it was due to the fact that she could personally relate to what i was saying, it was absolutely inappropriate and I did worry that perhaps I wasn't being taken seriously. Also, she made very little eye contact during my visit, which was unnerving. I wouldn't recommend this physician.

Posted on November 7th, 2017