Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Olson
Dr. Laura Olson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Excelsior, MN and Wayzata, MN (and 2 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Olson is affiliated with Fairview Ridges Hospital, Children's Hospitals & Clinics and St Francis Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Olson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
She was a nice to talk to and gave decent answers to my questions. When it came to her questions it seemed like she was very very judgmental. When it came to my physical, I thought I was only there for a blood test when she really was going to examine me. I didn't mind that I was getting a check up. What I did mid though is it took two hours for her to complete the physical that's checking ears, throat, inside the throat, breathing, and abdominal. She kept going side to side looking and re-looking and when I asked how everything was she said it was just fine. Nothing is wrong. This happened on the very first thing she examined. After that I was getting irritated and annoyed with how long this physical was taking. This is or was officially the longest physical I've ever had. Not happy about my experience there. I would NOT recommend this family practitioner to anyone!!
Dr. Olson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairview Ridges Hospital
Children's Hospitals & Clinics
St Francis Regional Medical Center
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Childrens Hospital Minneapolis
17 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Laura Olson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura Olson in this video.
Dr. Laura Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.