Dr. Laura A Oswald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laura A Oswald?

Dr. Laura Oswald was the Right Choice!

I was that person who would only see a doctor if I absolutely had too. Other than an occasional cold, I have never been sick. So, I did not have a doctor. My luck recently ran out when I had a large mass growing in my stomach that only a Doctor could fix. Looking for a Doctor was a daunting task. Like looking for a needle in a haystack. But for some strange reason, I kept finding my way back to Dr. Laura Oswald. In part because of one of her reviews. On the first Doctors visit, she asked all of the right questions, and listened attentively. As we were talking, she was typing and already making appointments. She wisely decided to not let me leave and sent me directly to the hospital for blood workup and a CT scan. While waiting for the results, she called to let me know I was being admitted to the hospital to (in her words) have that thing removed. Another very wise move... I was so low on blood that the doctors were baffled I actually walked into the hospital. Keep in mind that I did not feel sick at all. She set me up with her (excellent) network of Surgeons and within two days I was in a major 6 hour surgery. Two weeks after being admitted, I walked out of Northwestern Central Dupage hospital 17lb's lighter. (Yup, a 17lb mass) ... All the time, I was being told that Dr. Oswald was constantly following my progress. I was very proud that she was my Doctor. (Yup .... I know have a doctor :) ). To Dr. Oswald .... "Thank you!" just doesn't seem to do justice for helping me get back to normal, so I am paying it forward to the next person looking for a good .... (Great) Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Laura Oswald. I cannot stop singing her praises! And she is still following up with me... Oh yea, and by the way, I was treated so well at Northwestern Central Dupage Hospital, that I didn't want to leave.... How many times have you heard that?

I will miss going to her as my insurance does not cover her facility anymore.

Great doctor !

Dr. Oswald is my primary care physician. I have been coming to this office for over 10 years. She is wonderful, everything you would want from your PCP. She listens to your concerns and spends the right amount of time with you. Each visit is very comfortable. Excellent bedside manner. She does my paps and breast exams. I recommened Dr. Oswald to my sister years ago. Both of us think she is absolute awesome. The office staffl are professional and friendly. My husband also has a male doctor at the same office. We're both happy with our doctors.

Great doctor. I've recommended her to several people.

I think before she tells people what is best for your mother with Alzheimer's she needs to actually consult with a specialist and understand the disease. Obviously she feels she is more qualified than the specialist.

Dr. Oswald is very caring, listens, and spends time, listening and then checking your symptoms. She has always been helpful, when I know what is wrong with me (i.e. strep throat) or even when I don't know what is wrong. I have had to bring my kid to appointments and she is always very nice to them and talks to them, making them feel comfortable. Overall, a great doctor.