Dr. Laura Campbell Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Laura Campbell?

Laura Campbell poor physican

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

If you are going through menopause or have more than one topic to discuss,#1 She will not prescribe hormones as she does not believe in them, In fact she went on to tell me how her mother went through hot flashes for years and years and didn't, take anything. She told me that I was taking my hormones wrong, then took it back after looking it up on the internet. #2 Be aware she will have you return for another visit if you have more than a couple things to address. Because as I waited over 40 minutes for both visits she doesn't have the time to address all your concerns. I did not have insurance, and for two visits I paid over $700.00. I questioned this sum as to why it was so high, with the office manager. She became angry and raised her voice to me and I later received a letter, I was dismissed from the practice. What a joke. I do not recommend this women, and will continue to spread the word about her, and how I was treated.

Posted on July 25th, 2017