Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Parks
Dr. Laura Parks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Parks is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis Children's Hospital and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Parks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstrual Pain
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Parks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Louis Children's Hospital
Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
13 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Laura Parks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWashington University School of Medicine, 660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Laura Parks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.