Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura M Pearlman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Laura M Pearlman has the following 13 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Laura M Pearlman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
First, I must tell you that I have a disability and I'm on Medicare. Dr. Pearlman doesn't like Medicare and so I found out that she tended Not to submit claims so I would pay out of pocket. Next, she would push "having a baby" on me and my husband. When she finally realized what my needs were; her bedside manner declined. She couldn't take "No" for an answer. If you want a baby and are having a difficullt time, Dr. Pearlman is the right OB/GYN for you. If Not, stay clear away from her!!!
BEWARE!!! I experienced a very painful exam. This doctor shows no care for her patients. She only cares her wallet.I agree with the above person that Dr. Pearlman sets out her mental calculator to figure out how much she can bill you and your insurance. I will never go back to see her again and I would not recommend anyone.
Dr. Pearlman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Laura M Pearlman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Laura M Pearlman in this video.
Dr. Laura M Pearlman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.