- Cooper University Hospital
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Oak Street HealthKaya OyejideInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary Care, Family MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Linda M Graziano, MDInternal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthPooja ShahInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Nand Ram, MDInternal Medicine2 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Laura L Picciano has 3 locations
Dr. Laura L Picciano has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Laura L Picciano has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2013, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Laura L Picciano Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Laura L Picciano
Dr. Picciano graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1996. She works in Wynnewood, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Picciano is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital.