Dr. Laura L Preston Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Laura L Preston?

I miss Dr. Laura Preston

Still looking for a doctor to replace Laura Preston. Wondering if she might get back into practice after all. So sorry she closed her practice, as she was simply the best.

Yank her license

After 3 visits and a total waiting time of 4 hours, my wife was called to come in for results of tests. We waited 3.5 hours before finally seeing Preston. she never looked at either one of us, did not respond to questions, and basically told my wife there was nothing to do but live with it! After switching doctors, i read Preston's notes on that visit. The only thing she recorded was that i was domineering and loud! Take your business to a vet, a holistic healer, a witch doctor...they are better than Preston!

Long Waits, Constant Rescheduling

Besides long wait times, I got fed up when I had to reschedule an appointment three times...AFTER I had already taken the time off work and was already at the doctor's office! The reason was the staff's lack of preparation and not bothering to tell me until I was already there. I haven't been back.

I suggest you take a good book and relax!Dr. Preston is very through, knowledgeable and smart!She studied in Europe and Europeans don't get their panties in a knot like Americans.

Frustration

First of all, plan on spending a minimum of 2 hours in her office. I've waited as long as 4 hours. I've been a patient for 9 years and felt like I had a relationship and report with her. The last straw for me has been her utter disinterest in helping me manage severe pain that has me changing doctors. I am no stranger to pain...I have fibromyalgia, but when I went to her for a new problem which is causing me severe pain, I was not offered any relief from my pain or concern for the level of it. I manage my fibromyalgia without any medications at all...but this new problem is different and so severe I must find someone else who will help me. She knows I manage pain everyday on my own and when I ask for and need pain relief, she should trust me that I really need it and respond accordingly. I am an unsatisfied and frustrated customer.

Good Doctor, when you finally get to see her.

Her biggest problem is that she seems to have too many patients. It is impossible to get an appointment on short notice. If you are sick with the flu or a cold, you can never get seen, because it always takes them ten days to two weeks to work you in. When you do show up for an appointment, even if you have an early morning appointment, you are guaranteed to wait an hour before being seen. If my appointment says 9am, I need to be seen AT 9am, not 9:45 or 10am. I hate having to set aside entire mornings every time I need a 15 check up because her office cannot get their stuff organized. This is incredibly frustrating, because aside from this she is a very good doctor. She needs an office manager who will keep a more manageable schedule.

3 hours wait

If you have nothing else to do, except wait hours at the doctor's office, then go to Dr. Preston. Only once have I waited less than 2 hours in her office. I am finding a new doctor.