Dr. Laura Randolph Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Laura Randolph?

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Dr. Randolph was amazing! Had a wonderful experience. She and her staff were very easy to work with, answered my million questions, spent lots of time with me, and results were exactly what I wanted. The staff was courteous and very helpful. Would go back to them again for sure.

Happy Patient

Posted on April 1st, 2013

About a year and half ago, Dr. Randolph did a biopsy on my forehead for skin cancer which came back positive. She removed the cancer and l was left with a very faint scar. The experience was scary however, Dr. Randolph made me feel at ease the entire way through the process. She is a warm individual and takes her time with every patient. I continue to see the staff as I am also a frequent user of the skin care products and services from Oasis Medical Spa. I recommmend Dr. Randolph and the team at Twin City Plastic Surgery for anyone needing cosmetic or plastic surgery.

Posted on April 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Randolph for two years. Following a mastectomy, she successfully completed my breast reconstruction. Overall, my experience was terrific. She thoroughly and professionally explained my options, the procedure, the risks, and the expected outcomes. I always felt that she spent the appropriate amount of time with me and my husband ensuring that all of our questions were answered and our concerns were addressed. Her office is well run, friendly, and very efficient. My appointments started on time and I never felt rushed while consulting with Dr. Randolph or while seeing her for a follow up appointment. My experience and care pre-surgery, during surgery and post-surgery were excellent and my outcome was outstanding. I have recommended Dr. Randolph to friends seeking a plastic surgeon and will continue to recommend her with confidence.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I feel that Dr. Randolph was very professional at my consultation that I had with her recently to remove a skin lesion on my back. The staff is wonderful, and I feel that Dr. Randolph will do a great job in the removal of my lesion. All in all, I highly recommend Dr. Randolph and Twin City Plastic Surgery.

nn

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Do not recommend this physician. Sounds highly professional and knowlegable at first but changes her information when complications arise . upon further investigation have found she makes incorrect choices for certain body types an average person would not be aware of. Assures you certain proceedures are correct/incorrect for patient, which I later found to be considered incorrect by several other physicians and written material. I found her knowledge not to be so extensive at all. Get a second and third opinion before you decide. I am suffering for the trust I put in her.

Highly Recommend!

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Randolph is a true professional and an excellent surgeon. She spent time explaining my breast reduction procedure, worked with my BCBS insurance and gave me a very realistic expectation of the surgical outcome, both physically and financially. Dr. Randolph answered all of my questions in detail and has an extensive knowledge base in her chosen field. I am more than pleased with the results of my surgery and trust her implicitly. She has a genuine, caring bedside manner. My advice to other patients would be to make sure you have a clear understanding of your procedure, it's outcome, any risks involved, and voice all of your concerns. I was never rushed or dismissed and all of my questions and concerns were addressed professionally and honestly. Her before and after care followup is exceptional. I was extremely concerned about this surgical procedure and Dr. Randolph was able to manage my fears in a professional, positive and honest manner. Having had consultations with other highly recommended surgeons in both Chicago and Los Angeles, I chose Dr. Randolph and cannot imagine a better surgical result. I am so pleased with the entire experience, with her staff and the surgicenter as well. We are extremely blessed to have such a talented physician serving our community here in Central IL. I would highly recommend Dr. Randolph to both family and friends as she is a credit to her profession.

Posted on August 7th, 2015