Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura E Reinertson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Laura E Reinertson has the following 12 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 32
I am trying to find dr.reinertson and tell her thank you for taking such good care of me she is an amazing Dr outstanding and I am trying to get pregnant again but I want her to be my doctor because I cannot find any Dr like her she took care of me like I was a princess care for me most of all respect me Highly and give me the best care thank you for everything you made my experience a wonderful one and I would love for you to see Vashti here is my number 786 222 48069 please get in touch with me I would love for you to see how Vashti had turned out next month is her birthday she's going to be 5 years old thank you again for all that you did I will never forget you
I have never written a review for a doctor, but this time I feel I must. I first saw Dr Reinertson maybe a decade ago. Liked her very much and continued to see her a few times, yearly. I got different insurance and she was not on it. Thrilled to go back to her a few years later. She was almost a different person. Long wait was the least of it. Her nurse was still a doll, and very professional. But the Dr seemed so distracted. Uninterested in her patient. She kept talking to the nurse, who didn't really engage her, about decorating choices and shooing away my question = the ones I could get in. Called her office to get results a short time later and was told she was going on medical leave? Found out later she had lost her license and was in some trouble. If she is practicing again I'd be surprised. Could be wise to just avoid!
24 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAll Womens Health Center, 1135 NW 23rd Ave Ste N, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Laura E Reinertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.